Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vegetable Stir-Fry with Spaghetti Squash

We have had family in town Saturday-Tuesday and we have been super busy. My family stayed downtown Indianapolis. We went to three baseball games, swam and made a trip to the zoo. This pregnant momma is TIRED... actually I am beyond tired. I have had a slight headache for a day and half now and ready for some good sleep!!! Positive thinking that my sweet 3 (almost 4 year old) naps today!!! 

Before the family arrived I made an awesome veggie stir-fry and spaghetti squash. Don't you worry, we served steak on the side!!! :) 
 All of the vegetables, besides the spaghetti squash were from our CSA Food Share!

 Here is my 4 year olds bowl! He wanted me to share a picture with you!

Vegetable Stir-Fry
1 yellow squash
1 zucchini
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 cup broccoli
1 onion
2 cloves garlic
Lemon Pepper
Olive Oil
21 Seasoning Salute
chili powder
nutmeg
coconut aminos (soy sauce or braggs)

The directions:
Saute onions in a little olive oil. Once sauted add the garlic but don't burn! Add the broccoli cook for about 2 minutes. Add the rest of the vegetables and seasonings and cook until vegetables are al dente!

Serve on top of Spaghetti Squash with a side of steak!


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I haven't tasted this kind of dish yet but, I think it's very delicious. I will try this when my wife buy all the ingredients of this recipe. Anyway, thanks for this interesting recipe.

    Easy Stir Fry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails