Thursday, August 25, 2011

Almond Crusted Chicken and Cinnamon Butternut Squash

Here is one of my families GO-TO meals! It does not require much prep work and is super delicious! Cutting the chicken into little chunks would be great for kids and their chicken nugget lovin' selves!
 The Directions for the Almond Meal Chicken
1 egg, mixed like you were making scrambled eggs
1/2 cup Almond Meal (may need less may need more)
Salt and Pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In one bowl add eggs and in another add the almond meal. I washed my chicken in water and pat dry. Add chicken in the egg. Make sure the chicken is covered in egg. Then move the chicken to the Almond Meal. Coat the chicken. I had to sprinkle the Almond meal in the hard to reach places. I then added just a little salt and pepper on top of the Almond Meal.

Bake Chicken at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.

Baked Cinnamon Butternut Squash

Peel butternut squash and remove the seeds. I cut mine into slices. Coat with Coconut Oil and then sprinkle sea salt and cinnamon. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 - 60 minutes. I like my butternut squash with some crunchy pieces. It is just up to you and your preferences.

This is a quick prep meal that requires not a lot of work. My family really enjoy the Almond Meal Chicken!

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by eating coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails