Saturday, March 19, 2011

Help me decide...

We moved into our house almost one year ago. We have not done many improvements, except for painting 1/2 the house and some outside gardening.

I am starting to play around with updating the kitchen. Not an entire kitchen upgrade just a small upgrade that will make a WORLD of difference. The previous owners installed a bar faucet in our kitchen. It is a smaller faucet that just looks out of place. I always have a sink of dirty dishes that need tackling and let's be honest the bar style sink just does not work well with this cooking girl!

I have been searching websites and look in stores and I think I have found two favorites...

I would love to hear from you.
Do you like A??
Moen Annabelle

Do you like B??


Kohler Simplice

Which do you like better??? or do you have another kitchen faucet favorite??? Comment me with your pick! :)

Until then I will continue to make a mess in my kitchen and fill my sink with dirty dishes!!! Like this delicious empty the fridge breakfast casserole!


I love emptying out the fridge and making up a breakfast casserole. 

This week I have made 2 batches.
 2 pieces of leftover turkey bacon, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 tomato, 5 eggs. I baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Any vegetable mixture would be wonderful!

Or from the picture - 5 eggs, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1 cup spinach, 3 pieces of turkey bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. 

6 comments:

  1. i vote #2 just because it seems more practical...you will be able to get big pots behind it to fill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay jamie's practical advice makes sense...but i was going to say how much i was lovin' A! oh well, they're both nice and im sure you'll be happy either way.
    thanks for the quick and easy breakfast idea!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like A. Since the end is detachable, you can always fill a big pot on the counter by removing the sprayer. That's what I do! I like the water knob attached to it directly, as well as the hand soap dispenser :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of B. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails